While the world evolved and changed, the curing methods, home remedies of Ayurveda have stood the test of time. As time passes, Ayurveda treatment proves that nothing can beat this. Today, with increasing awareness about health and side effects of medicines, common kitchen herbs, spices and oils used in this treatment are becoming an attractive point. There are many remedies in Ayurveda but two best ones for day to day problems and those are triphala churna and triphala guggulu.
Both are effective at their own places but some people think churna is best and some think Guggulu. So, today we are here to see the difference between triphala Guggulu and triphala churna. As you know both are the part of Ayurvedic treatment so don’t you want to know about Ayurvedic treatment first?
Ayurvedic medicine is one of the oldest medical systems and it originated in India more than 3000 years ago. It still remains country’s traditional health care system. Its concept about health and diseases is promoting the herbal compounds, special diets and some other health practices. If you want to know the difference between Triphala guggulu and churna, read ahead.
Ayurvedic treatment is the most effective treatment and this is the treatment by which anyone can get rid of their any kind of health issue. The remedies which are used in this treatment are beneficial but still, people think churna is better than Guggulu. So, without wasting time let’s get started and we will start with some details about Triphala churna.
- Triphala churna– If you are thinking that this is a kind of kitchen spice, you are The meaning of its name is “tri “-three and “phala”- fruit. This means this is not one herb or fruit, in fact, this is the combination of three fruits.
- Triphala is made from three fruits and the names are Amla, Bhibitaki and Haritaki. These three fruits are dried properly and then mixed in correct proportions. This is the remedy which you can find in the tablets, capsules and also in powdered form.
- This remedy is used in the treatment of diabetes, skin diseases, chronic fever and etc. if you consume Triphala churna with honey and ghee, you can cure your eye related woes. Also, it can improve digestion.
- Triphala Guggulu– Triphala Guggulu is a resin extract which has been used in Ayurvedic treatment since ancient times. It is the well-balanced remedy of two effective herbs Amla and Guggulu. Guggulu is a high-quality extract of wildcrafted medicinal plant.
- According to various studies triphala guggulu is a wonder herb which has all the properties and this can cure lots of health hazards. It maintains a healthy level of cholesterol, treat acne, maintain digestion, the perfect weight manager, and help you in reducing obesity and also it lower high blood pressure or anxiety.
- This is the great anti-depressant and this is highly useful in arthritis because it balances Vata and Kapha. Guggulu improves the blood circulation of the body as well. The list of health benefits of both the ingredients is long which I can’t mention
Difference Between Triphala Churna and Triphala Guggulu
Triphala churna is the perfect remedy for constipation, digestive problems, acts as a detoxifier, improves eyesight and boost immunity. It also has anti-inflammatory, antiviral, anti-bacterial and anti-cancer properties. On the other hand, guggulu is the remedy which is used as a binding agent ingredient in many other tablets like triphala guggulu and Yograja guggulu. Both are effective at their own places and you can’t judge any remedy whether its churna or guggulu.
As you know both the remedies are used in Ayurvedic treatment so, you can freely use both. Means whether you use churna or guggulu you will get one thing and that is positive results. So, use this astonishing remedy and get positive results as you know these are made from fruits and fruits also have their own health benefits.
If you are thinking that how can you consume this bitter remedy, here is the solution. You can add this in your tea, lemonade or with warm water. Use this and stay healthy.