Too many people these days switch to Ayurveda or in other words, ayurvedic medicines. Ayurveda is actually an ancient Indian science of health promotion and disease prevention. Have you ever tried any ayurvedic medicine? If not, this is the time to switch to Ayurveda. Ayurveda is the art of living a long life and it also teaches us the importance and power of nature.
Today, I am going to tell you a beneficial ayurvedic medicine that can help you in curing a number of health issues and also make you a healthy person. Yogendra Rasa is one of the beneficial ayurvedic medicines in Ayurveda. It is a classical formulation that balances the Vata and pitta in the body. This ayurvedic medicine is generally available in tablet form having a number of herbal and mineral ingredients.
Health Benefits of Yogendra Rasa
It is useful in treating neuron-muscular conditions and diabetes. It is also indicated for cardiac problems. It is a good alternative tonic for old people who are prone to nervine disorders as well as cardiac disorders. It provides nourishment to the body cells and strengthens the nerves and muscles of the body. Divya Yogendra Rasa controls blood pressure and by helping the heart to supply sufficient blood to all parts of the body.
It is indicated for the treatment of various cardiac disorders such as angina, arteriosclerosis, arrhythmias, mitral stenosis and myocardial infarction etc. it helps to prevent the cardiac disorders by supplying essential nutrients in the form of natural herbs. Regular consumption of this ayurvedic medicine also provides strength to muscles and nerves. People with advancing age can take this medicine for improving general debility.
Yogendra Rasa is a natural herbal remedy for heart and nerves. It also helps to improve the immunity of the body that helps to fight off infections and diseases. Thus, it protects you from the attack of diseases and viruses. The health benefits of Yogendra Rasa has a long list.
- Yogendra Rasa acts as a catalyst when administered along with other medicines.
- It is used to treat a wide variety of conditions.
- It is also used to treat diabetes, diseases related to urinary tract and frequent urination.
- It is also used to treat fistula, piles, psychotic conditions, paralysis and epilepsy.
- It relieves abdominal colic, gastritis and eye diseases.
- It has a natural aphrodisiac.
- It helps to strengthen the nerves and muscles.
- If you are feeling stress, anxiety, tension there is a feeling of physical and mental weakness, you can use this medicine.
- It is also beneficial for the digestive process. It prevents a number of digestive issues such as constipation, diarrhea, indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome etc.
All these health benefits of Yogendra Rasa prove that it is the best ayurvedic medicine that can keep you healthy always. The natural ingredients present in Yogendra Rasa such as rasa sindoor, swarna bhasma, kanth loh bhasma, vangha bhasma, aerand ke pateh, moti bhasma and abhark bhasma. Yogendra Rasa is swarna kalpa. Swarna-kalp is those ayurvedic medicines which contain swarn bahsma. It is good for memory, brain and whole body.
So, if you want to use this ayurvedic medicine, the recommended dosage is 1 tablet once or twice a day with honey for acidity, with Triphala water for hysteria or with Arjun bark decoction in cardiac problems. This medicine will surely give you good results. One of the best things about this ayurvedic medicine is that it will not give any type of side effects as all ayurvedic medicines are safe even for a long run. So, try Yogendra Rasa and get a healthy and peaceful life naturally without dealing with any side effects of allopathic medicines.